Lessons we’re learning
Lessons walk through specific topics or methods in the practice of typography, with a clear objective or takeaway skill that can be immediately applied to design work.
- Caring about OpenType features
- Getting the most out of type specimens
- Selecting typefaces for body text
- Using shades for eye-catching emphasis
- Typography is how text looks
What should we try next?
We can’t guarantee that we’ll publish these lessons, or publish them in this order. Do they sound like something you want to read?
- Laying a strong foundation for typesetting
- Creating a system of hierarchy
- Sizing type for body text